We often have more people who attend than what we have RSVPs since we post it on Meetup and also on Facebook. We have our meetings every 2nd & 4th Monday evening in the Lynnwood/Everett area.
We meet at Shawn O'Donnell's in Everett/Mill Creek. It is right off I5 at the 128th St Exit just north of Lynnwood. There will be a buffet which includes (see below) and non-alcoholic drink. The cost is $16 and includes tax and tip. Please be prepared to pay for your dinner at the bar when you arrive. If you have any food issues or sensitivities please contact us beforehand. Occasionally, we select a different menu so please let us know if you have any food issues/intolerances when you RSVP.
We have a special menu for this meeting thanks to Deborah Lobe!
- Salad- Broccoli salad
- Entree- BBQ
- Roasted Potatoes
- Sweat Brandied Carrots
There is a minimum we need to spend in order to use their meeting room so please plan on buying a drink and/or food at this meeting.
If you've never been, you have to see it for yourself. We network, we laugh - and sometimes even shed a tear. But, in the midst of all of it, we make BUSINESS HAPPEN!
Hope to see you there! And, please feel free to invite a friend or two.
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm ~ Open networking & order food (30 minutes)
- 7:00pm - 7:15pm ~ Welcome to Heart to Heart! (15 minutes)
- 7:15pm - 7:22pm ~ SPOTLIGHT MEMBER TABLE #1 Introduction (7 minutes)
- 7:22pm - 8:02pm ~ Individual introductions (1.5 minutes each - 40 minutes total)
- 8:02pm - 8:10pm ~ SPOTLIGHT MEMBER TABLE #2 Introduction (7 minutes)
- 8:10pm - 8:20pm ~ Pay dinner bill & door prize drawings (10 minutes)
- 8:20pm - 8:30pm ~ Share your good news! (10 minutes)
We have a corporate sponsor for our group who has graciously offered a special promotion for us! Anywhere But Here Travel is a special sponsor for our group. Every time you attend one of our meetings you can enter to win a trip to Las Vegas! You can enter multiple times so the more you attend, the more chances you have of winning.
Please visit our FAQ page for all the answers to your questions.